Thursday, December 6, 2012

WMS: Art Project and Math Quiz sent home

Dear Families,

Art!
  • The Whatcom Middle School student body is producing a collaborative piece of art and each class will be contributing to it.
  • Tomorrow my students will have the chance to do their part! It sounds like the finished project will be something really amazing and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Be sure to ask your child about their part!
  • 10:00- 11:30 My RED group kids will be contributing.
    12:30- 02:00 My BLUE group kids will be contributing.
Math Quiz
  • On Tuesday my students took a math quiz and those have come home today. Students will write a reflection letter to help explain their performance and to plan for improvements, but the letter will not be due until next Tuesday.
  • When my RED group took the quiz, I discovered I had included the wrong question for a level 4 question. Today red group students who wanted to try for the level 4 had that opportunity with an additional question.
  • I had time to fix the error for my BLUE group kids before they took the quiz, so they didn't need that additional question today in class. Their quizzes are complete.
Thank!

Brian MacNevin

No comments:

Post a Comment